ASCO Froment 6000 SERIES Load Banks
6000 SERIES load banks are either inductive, capacitve or combined models for testing AC power supplies at non-unity power factors. Constructed in a welded monocoque or modular chassis, capacities are available up to 2000kVA with wide voltage range.
- Available as inductive, capacitive and combined models.
- Wide Voltage range.
- Intelligent SIGMA load control.
- Heavy duty Zintec steel folded and welded to form a monocoque construction.
- Network together with other SIGMA load banks.
- Voltages available from 380V-690V to suit a variety of applications.
- SIGMA provides best-in-class control with high level instrumentation, load control and data acquisition.
- Robust construction provides unrivalled reliability in tough climatic conditions.
- Network with 3000, 6000 and 8000 SERIES load banks to increase capacity or for non-unity power factor testing.