The TransTank TTS Series is a static fuel tank container with 110% containment and a pump cabinet with an equipment storage area. The TTS Series is built to ULC and UL Regulations, complies with BS799 Part 5 and complies with PPG2 Regulations.
- 110% double wall fuel storage container to comply with Environmental regulations.
- CSC plated – made to Convention for Safe Container Standard.
- Corner twist locks top and bottom for ease of handling.
- Can be stacked 6 high full of fuel, reducing storage space requirements and when on location.
- Pump, valves, outlets and fittings are all housed within the lockable cabinet which is fitted with a spill catchment sump.
- Auxiliary feed and return outlets are all top mounted to help prevent fuel leakage with 3” tank battery bottom Outlets.
- For additional security, hoses can be fed through any of the 4 letterboxes enabling doors to be kept locked whilst in use.
- Quality contents and bund gauges. 3” Fast fill fuel connection in cabinet with high performance overfill prevention device.
- Access ladder to operating platform for top filling and maintenance operations on both sides with kick plates Inner tank can be accessed via x2 manholes for maintenance and inspection.
- Option for up to 4 sets of feed & return connections plus pump/auxiliary equipment feed.
- Marine specification paint and application Ral 9001 White